Monday, August 12, 2019

Ready;

The long weekend was memorable - meeting PY 4 days in a row brought back many London/Iceland feels. Except that conversations included marriage and housing plans, which was definitely exciting and am looking forward to.

Am I ready?

I am ready but not prepared. Does that make sense? I am emotionally able (and happy) to accept that I am going to spend the rest of my life with this amazing guy. But knowledge-wise, I don't think I am well equipped. Maybe that's when pre-marriage counselling comes in to help.

Was struggling with this in my head, trying to figure out what is it that I am feeling.

And if the wedding is on 8th August 2020, we have exactly 1 year to prep, including housing plans.

2020 is going to be a year of changes, something I would need to learn to face with confidence and embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment