Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Because birds can fly,

Credits to: chloefranch

Internship is really bored, so I shall blog a little bit.

I'm really afraid of closing my eyes during an exam, or during something (not for sleeping, duh). I just feel that I'm unprotected. Like I have no idea what is going on and anything can go on when my eyes are closed (example. world war II). But I like to close my eyes when I'm sleeping. Because I can dream of anything I want to dream about. (: It's like reading a storybook which came to live.

My internship is boring as ever. I reached at 8.45am, and from then till now (which is 1.47pm), I've got nothing to do. Nothing at all. Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I should try to be more proactive right? It's my GPA at stake anyway. And I also dont feel good(and reproductive) staring at google, and not knowing what to type in that miserable 1.2cm x 11.4cm box (no, I didn't measure it).

Maybe I should end this post with an apology for not blogging often enough. I've been in shock ever since Molbio paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment