Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When you sit next to me,

Credits to: Lady-Tori

It's been quite sometime since I last went out for a movie, or a decent outing. Been tied down by attachment and piano lessons ): It's quite sad sometimes, but I guess thats the life of a science/music student.

Internship is alright I guess, liking how I'm learning new things and the workload is easy. Spend around 5-6 hours surfing the net, browsing useless things. The rest of the time is spent in the lab learning new equipments and stuff. It's been a week at internship and getting used to it.

FYP and then I'm no longer in POLY! :D yay! I should really start planning about my future. I'm certainly going to uni, just dk where only. ):

HAIS.

Anyway, FOLLOW MY TUMBLR, :D been updating it VERY FREQUENTLY. I think tumblr is a very convenient way to portray what kind of person are you. Someone who likes cars, music, science, fashion etc.. And mostly using pictures. Haha. (:

Alrighty, There's really nothing much to update on my blog. I'm really living a boring life. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment