Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy birthday to me,

Credits to: glassaple

I should blog today so that I don't have to wait another year to blog on the same day. haha.

It's my BIRTHDAY today! :D

Nothing special compared to the past years ): Spent it with my notes this time. Oh well. There's no birthday song, no cake. Not that I fancy any of those, just that it's a little weird to be having a birthday without a cake. But the wishes on FB made me feel that today is special (: never seen my profile so active before. Haha. I was thinking, got 100 wishes very happy le. Woa. More than 100:D hahahaha.

Grateful and thankful (:

Tmr is my last paper. And I can finally be a little less tensed. I would have to concentrate on my piano after that, using those after working hours (evening-night) to catch up with my progress. Really lacking a lot behind. I want to get my grade 8 and then move on to diploma ASAP. It's not gonna be easy, but I'll do it anyway.

I'm least prepared for tomorrow's paper. Regret so much for not studying enough today. Down with a little migraine halfway and that totally killed me. x.x At least I managed to write down the what happens in the central dogma and finish reading the notes once through again. I will continue to mug tmr morning-2.30. I'm sure I can finish by then:D

Mixed feelings about going to a University. If I don't have to get a degree, I probably wouldn't. But I somehow know I will have to go to a University somehow, so I'll just stick to it. Gosh. Thinking about doing diploma for piano and degree for biological sciences gives me the shivers. How am I going to cope?

The worries of a 19 year old. This kinda stuff kicks in so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment