Monday, February 7, 2011

If I had all day,

Credits to: tbabyyx

CNY is over. Not really, but for us, it's over. Back to reality. MBC test was HAIS. Anyway,

There's no school tmr (: But there's BIF presentation on wed. There's no school on Thurs! But there's molbio prac test on Fri. GOSH.

2 more weeks and I would be year 3. Finally.

Realised that if you know how the route is going to be, the run would seem shorter and less tiring. I guess it's the same for life. If you know what to expect, life won't look so bad. But then again, it would be so boring to know what will happen. Life is just so contradicting.

But I would rather know how the route is going to be. Because I hate tiring runs.

Sometimes, I just wish I'm a billionaire. I guess the song is rubbing off me. " I wanna be a billionaire.. So freaking bad..."  Possible? Haha. Someday maybe. I would get myself a car. Lol. Such a normal dream with such demanding aspiration.

Oh well, time to get back to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment