Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My life,

Credits to: Ilsephotography

Workload piles up. ):

Feeling accomplished! :D
- Practiced piano
- Had a afternoon nap
- Did brief BIF revision
- 70% Done with Molbio prac

I know I can do more today, but I guess I got distracted. Started browsing websites and watching youtube videos. Feeling the nudge to watch naruto, but I ignored it. I would watch them only after exams. (:

I want to bake, want to read, want to watch, want to shop, want to sleep badly. ): just 2 more weeks. And then I'll be left with minimal studying for year 3! :D

Still wondering what I'll do next time after poly. I think I'll just apply a few universities, continue with my piano diploma, and I'll think about the rest next time.

Feeling kinda sad that I don't have something I want to do badly. I really want to buy a car for myself, but I need to work very hard for that. Very very hard. ):

Brief breakdown for the next 2 weeks:
9th Feb - BIF proj presentation
11th Feb - molbio prac test
15th Feb - BIF test (40%!)
28th Feb - MBC finals
2nd Mar - INAC finals
4th Mar - Molbio Finals
7th March onwards - Internship at IDK where. ):


Tmr I'll strike off BIF proj presentation. 2 more days I'll strike off Mol bio prac test and then I'll mug real hard for BIF test. 1 week study break and the 3 finals paper will be up! Feeling so hyped already right? Hahahhaa.

Sometimes I really wish I'm taller, prettier, smarter, richer. Probably if I'm those, I would want more. Humans ah humans. ): (or isit just me?)

Big sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment