Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where's that straw?!

Credits to: TokenLesbian
I want to get one of that!

Study plan going on well! :D doesn't feel so tensed up like last sem. Mainly cause I'm following the timetable:D Feels great to strike off all the things I plan to do (:

Next week today I'll be done with INAC. hahahha. Time sure flies. Next Saturday a couple of friends will be flying overseas for 4 months. Woa. 4 months sounds short but it's sure long. Lots of things can happen in 4 months. +, Hy and I would be in a totally different class with other classmates next sem. ): Feeling kinda sad cause our class is ever so friendly and helpful. But well, it's not a bad thing to know new friends right? ( keep fingers crossed ).

And then Internship for me, FYP 4 months later. ): Still thinking what I wanna do after poly. I really think I would apply for all the universities and see which one accepts me. Probably doing biological sciences? Since my chemistry is kinda x.x, and I've never taken physics, and my maths is OMGWTHISTHAT. Then I'll think of what to do next time.

Just checked the prices for cars. Mini cooper - $147k. Volkswagen polo- $80k. 2nd hand Mini cooper - $80k. Second hand Volkswagen polo - $70k. I might as well get a 2nd hand mini. But it would take me soooo longggg. ): Hopefully the COE price drops to $10k. Then I can take at least 20k off these prices. 20k would take me SUPER long to save up k! And I can do so much with 20k. :D

Alright, a light hearted blog post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment