Saturday, February 19, 2011

The last day,

Credits to: Ilsephotography

Last day of school, was pretty alright. Haha. Just can't believe that I've actually worked so hard for these past few months. I was a total slacker in secondary school. Like I would think that I already know what is going on, but I actually don't. I didn't know what I was suppose to "know" back then. Like I'm suppose to understand, apply, blahblahblah. I just tried to memorize when I jolly well know that I suck at memorizing. But now, I don't dare to say that I fully comprehend everything that's going on, at least I know I'm suppose to understand and not memorize.

So, end of year 2! :D Moving on to year 3. How exciting. I mean it.

Which means, I'm a year closer to 2x. In maple, it's a good thing. In real life, it can be good or bad. ): In maple, it just means you're stronger as you go higher. In life, it's a normal curve. You go stronger at first, but then the peak area is just so tiny, that suddenly, you drop back down. I guess I'm kinda dropping down already cause I'm tired all the time. While I can see my peeps study till 2-3am in the morning, or don't sleep at all, I just cant do it. 11pm is my limit. I'll do the non-memory stuff after 11. I think I'm aging really fast inside. ): I look like a 14 year old still ): (Actually not, my face is less chubbier:D)

(Peak area not small enough, and I know my units are way off. But oh well..)

Anyway, life's been..... ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment