Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cho-co-late(S)!

Hello!

So, the toughest day of the week is gone(: (Wednesday) and i'll be soon left with 2 weeks of school :D

I know i'm slow, but i recently found a really nice chocolate(: and that is...

RITTER SPORT! :D

Credits to www.ritter-sport.com

I've tried the cornflakes one and immediately like it:D The cornflakes are not soggy or soft. They are super crunchy! Like fresh cornflakes you open from the cornflakes packet. The chocolate is creamy and the taste just lingers in my mouth. Real good:D

Another all-time favourite(but i don't have any at home cause i finished them all!)

REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP

Credits to www.hersheysstore.com
I just cant get enough of this.

Another one:D

ROYCE

Credits to e-royce.com

Best cube chocolates i've ever tasted:D I like the dark chocolate cube. This is the chocolate that got me hooked on dark chocolate for awhile.

What else do i have?

HERSHEY'S COOKIES AND CREAM BAR

Credits to hersheys.com
LOL. picture so small.


Credits to cocoa-heaven.com
Favourite since secondary school(:

I know favourite means one and only, but well, people can have many favourites right? (:

Ok, enough of chocolate talk. I'm hungry now.

I better go get down to work. I've got 2 tests tomorrow. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment