Friday, July 23, 2010

Let's take a little break.

My internet connection is horrible.

So, i finished 2 tests today! I just love striking items out my to-do-list (:
But i know that the week after next will tougher. 3 tests. ): one of which is rather major.

Anyway, i finally am able to take a break tomorrow(:

My connection still got problems. Gosh. ):

Anyway, there's a whole list of movies that i want to catch, but just don't have the time to.

1. Eclipse

Credits to twilight-movie.org

2. Despicable me

Credits to movieposter.com

3. Inception

Credits to atufilmrev.files.wordpress.com

4. The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Credits to glencovetheaters.com

I know i'm slow. All these movies are out for around 2-3 weeks already but i haven't caught any ): Been really really REALLY busy with school lately. There's like never ending assignments and tests. Really stress ): Very lucky that YOG is here to give us one extra week of break. If not I think I'll die of overloading of information.

So, I don't know what to catch tomorrow. ): Despicable me and inception is top of the list now! ( I'll get the Eclipse DVD anyway :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment