Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello Earth

Hi,

Decided to restart a blog (previous blog had like 600+ post) and is very messy ): Well, guess this blog will be about random stuff i come across in life(:

So, i'll start with a very boring blogpost to kickstart this blog. Am suppose to be studying right now for my CCTA prac test tomorrow. Very unfortunately(the only way i can remember spelling this word is un-for-tuna-tely, i just like the "tuna" to it) i've finished reading through the practical protocols and worksheet and ran out of patience staring at those pages. So, i decided to re-blog since i've stopped my sprees. As to why i stopped my sprees, its because i dont have time to do all the necessary spree procedures(from advertising, to dispatching of items). I apparently have driving, piano, and school to juggle when i only have 2 hands. I believe that one should concentrate one thing at a time to achieve the best results. I guess that's why i can never do something really well. So, for now, i will finish up my driving(which i will have to study for my FTT), take my piano exams, and survive through another 13 days of torture and pain.

And i'll be left with 10 whole weeks of crazy holidays.

Actually not exactly 10 weeks of holidays. 3 weeks of study break and 7 weeks of holidays to be exact. But the thought of waking up late just makes me very pleased.

Oh well. This is the life of this 18 years old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment