Monday, July 26, 2010

Restless

Hello!

I survived Monday:D actually, it's not much of a big deal. Just that when i reached home, i have 8 packages to sort and pack and mail out (not mentioning the meet-ups.) Just want to hurry pack and sort them out today so that i can have the rest of the week to study. Well, this week is like my "study" week so that i can be ready to do 3 papers next week. I also have my FTT this Friday, which is freaky enough for me. I'm so afraid I'll fail and have to go for 2 more months of driving lessons. Driving lessons are not fun. They're a burden to my schedule. ): I have to wake up early to attend them, or go home late because of them. But i believe that at the end of the day, it's worth it because i get to drive! :D

So, tomorrow onwards is CHIONG day(s).

I can't wait for my study week so that i can study at my own pace. (:

Alright, short post for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment