Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Satisfaction

Guess why i didn't blog yesterday? ):

Cause i was way tooooo busy with my school work. ): But! now, they're over! :D Haha. No la, the projects only:D YES AH:D

But i still have 3 upcoming tests next week. ): This weekend is going to be a scary weekend.

Anyway, Dr Lim chose our group to be one of the 5 groups to present in front of the lecture. Well, my group mates aren't very happy about it. I mean, if he picked us, it would mean that we did pretty well ya? If not he wouldn't pick us to go up and talk about our project. I did take in consideration that our group was the only group that did that topic, that's why he had to chose us. But, we still need a little bit of substance to go up and talk right? :D Well, i know that i was speaking like a bullet train because of the time constraint. Really don't like the fact that our group have to always compromise to the time limit. ): We spent as much time as the rest to do our project, don't we deserve a little more time to share what we've learnt?

In any case, i don't like to speak in front of the masses, but i think him picking our group to speak is a confirmation that we did a pretty decent job. So, good job! :D


Now i have to worry about my tests ): I think i'm really bad at memorizing stuffs(actually don't need to think, i am very bad at memorizing stuffs). ): But nothing's impossible! And my determination will be an encouragement for my future generation. Muahhahha. :D


Ok, taking a little time out to update on my little life. :D Wish me luck for my FTT this Friday! :D


Nights(:

No comments:

Post a Comment