Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Day At Wonderland

Hello Sunday,

So, i was at Vivocity today to see HY get her head shaved. In my opinion, I think she's the most courageous, bravest girl i've ever seen. Even my brothers wouldn't shave their head even when they're going to go army in a few years time. I am also just as timid and did not shave my hair for this good cause. Its really a lot of courage to decide on this. You might think, " Its just hair, so what?" Considering the fact that people will be looking at you as though you're an alien, and probably shun you because they thought you got cancer. (Who would do chemotherapy and still take public transport? Chemotherapy takes lots of energy and probably, the patient would probably still be staying in the hospital.) So those people who thought that people with shaved heads are people who are ill, think again. Ok, back to the topic. I just thought that it was a very brave act for a young lady like her with near waist length hair to shave them all for this event. And if you're still wondering, this event is called Hair For Hope. It's not to make people feel bad about their shaved head, but its to encourage young children who are undergoing chemotherapy to be strong. Nuff' said. See the pictures (:


Group photo!


Her longggg hair.


The UBER LONG QUEUE.


After:D

My skin problems ain't getting any better. Saw the Doc. in my church today and she confirmed that I've contracted this : Seborrhoeic Dermatitis.

It's not infectious, so please don't be scared that i'll pass it to you. And it's not fatal, so i won't die from it. Also, it's not some flesh eating bacteria, so i won't have partial flesh-bone showing face. It's just a common face rash. But it's itchy and gives me irritating redness around my nose, which is apparently spreading up to my nose bridge, my T-zone and my forehead. I suspect that its around my neck as well. When it goes up to the head, it'll become dandruff because the scalp will start to flake, just like how my face is.

No worries, I've bought the prescription and I'm quite certain that it'll go in a few weeks time(: Till then, I'll have to follow a strict face routine.

I was using Herbalife's Radiant C® Daily Facial Scrub Cleanser. It's a really good cleanser and keeps my face acne free 24/7 (Unless i'm too stressed up and nothing can save me).

Credits to herbalife.com
But, this exfoliates my skin with the Jojoba and beeswax beads. I mean, that's great, but now that my skin is flaking very often, it became very thin, and i shouldn't exfoliate it further. So, I'm changing my facial wash to : SEKKISEI SUPREME Washing Cream.

I've haven't tried it yet, so i've no idea if it's good or not. But hopefully it will help me with my skin infection. On top of that, i need to put moisturizer to prevent my face from drying up. I've never put moisturizer on my face for the past 18 years. So this is my face moisturizer : JUNKISUI moisturizer

Looks green and cool. Haha. I know the names look very japanese. They're all under the same company, Kose. My mum is a die-hard Kose fan and uses nothing else but Kose. So under her influence, this brand has always been a great brand since i was 4(When i knew what she was buying).

And, if you're wondering, i use BEAUTÉ de KOSÉ's Toning lotion to tone my face every morning.

BEAUTÉ de KOSÉ seems to be their main brand since they're called Kose. But they have many sub-brands under them such as the ones i mentioned above. Fasio is under them too, even though i like BoA a lot, i'm not too impressed with their products. I'm not sure why either, but i seem to prefer the US brands more. Maybe it has something to do with commercials? Hmm..

This post is getting longer and longer because Blogger refuse to upload the photos faster. ):

The weather for tonight is AWESOME. Because, its RAINING! :D i hope it'll rain throughout the night(but no falling trees please) so that i can have a better sleep:D

Alrighty, gonna go do some work while i wait for the pictures to upload before this turns into a boring essay :D

All Kose related products pictures are taken from Kose.com .

1 comment:

  1. I am very grateful for this enlightening article. I am new to this issue, but for me it elucidated several questions. Congratulations on your knowledge on the subject. Thank you very much.FumeFX 4.1 for 3ds Max 2018

    ReplyDelete