Friday, September 10, 2010

Aching arms and legs

Happy holidays people! :D

After work yesterday, I was so so so tired that i couldn't blog another post ):

My arms and legs are still aching right now. Very sad.

Anyway, yesterday's event was at heeren, which is quite cool:D and its some closed "party" for DBS/POSB card holders to enjoy some discounts at the newly opened ALT (something like johnlittle, metro). ALT seems to be more for 20-30 years old ladies, which is unlike metro and all (for older adults). they have rather interesting stuff there, which i will definitely be checking them out soon:D

But anyway,

Work was really tiring. I think cause it's been VERY long since i last held platters/plates. I hope the ache will go away by sunday, because I AM GOING TO PLAY BADMINTON! :D:D:D but i cannot play for the next next week cause i'm going OAC ):

Most of the OAC stuff are tied down, i guess. (: i feel like i didn't do much, cause qiudong was doing most of the stuff. i feel so bad x.x

Oh well, i shall tidy up my room (By trashing all my notes away (hopefully i dont have to retake any modules)) :D

Happy holidays again:D

No comments:

Post a Comment