Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The trees know the seasons best,

Taken when I'm on my way to school. :D It's autumn already. though the leaves are not brown, but look at the amount of leaves that fell! :D autumn is my 2nd most favorite season:D

Long day at work today, it's not as bad as the other days, but still, it's tiring. :D but it's ok, better than nothing to do:D

Driving tomorrow, rest, and training on wed! this week is gonna be a hectic week. :D can't wait to finish my grade 8 piano and start on diploma and further studies on that, probably. Mum says i can go NAFA instead of UNI for sciences, though i don't mind going to NTU for their biological sciences. haha. there are so many decisions to make in life! x.x see my GPA how first:D

Alright, i should get rest after my hair dries. :D gonna slack around for awhile, and enjoy my little pleasures(youtube! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment