Thursday, September 9, 2010

OMG

I'M SO DARN BLOODY BORED! x.x gonna get ready to go out though. But, without exams, and without something to study, it feels so weird!!! x.x I really need to get something to keep myself busy become i go crazy x.x

Been back to my PSP (like finally, after so many years. got it like 3 years ago, played with it for a few months, and never touched it since x.x ) I'm not that kind of person that will carry lots of stuff and make my hands busy. I like to keep them free (so that i can scratch my face when i need to, or sweep my fringe aside or something like that. lols). So a PSP really isn't something that i like to hold and play all the time. But i guess, i'm so bored, i'll give it a try. I hope my psp can be mod :X LOL.

I really like my PSP, i mean it:X lols.

Alright, i should get ready to go out already. Probably update again when i come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment