Friday, September 3, 2010

Countdown : 6 days :D

What's the very sad thing?

I can't stay up on Friday night! ): because there is a paper tomorrow. thought i can take a break and sleep late and wake up late ):

But it's ok. the faster it comes, the faster it'll go :D

The paper's alright, but was VERY disappointed that none of what i memorized came out. ): I even drew pictures for them ): oh well, its over. and i'm glad that it is. It's immunology next, and there's EVEN more things to remember. It just gets tougher, and fun-ner. :D

Ok, i really want a job badly after my exams. I need $$!

Awesome weather again. (: Would be better if it's snowing. :D haha! can't imagine me wrapped like a ball writing notes:D (actually, if singapore snows, we'll have a warmer at home, and i dont have to be wrapped like a ball and writing notes :X)

Okie dokieeeeeeee. Study time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment