Sunday, September 26, 2010

After a long weekend,

I am a person who hates getting dirty. I don't like insects, neither do I like touching dirty stuff.

I like adventure, and I like to climb and do sports. But i hate getting uncomfortable. Ironic huh. Lol.

I think that staying presentable is a form of respect. I will never let a strand of hair go out of place when I tie my hair, and i need a mirror to do that. I will take extra effort to make myself clean and tidy even in a camp. I am actually very very troublesome. I will scream and shout at anyone when I'm not in a good mood. ):

I just came back from LSCT OAC camp. And I must say, I got dirty, uncomfortable, insect's bites, etc. I'm home with a itchy leg and tons of bite marks from insects. Nonetheless, I believe I had fun(:

When I was young, I like to climb anything. I wasn't like a little girl who plays barbie or imagined that I am someone who can cook with play dough. In fact, maybe it's because I got 2 brothers, I prefer to run around and climb up and down.

I really enjoyed the mountain trekking because climbing seems to make me happy. :D

Even though i came back with bruises all over, I would say that it was a good camp. (: At least, the toilets are pretty good.

This is my first Overseas camp, and I would say it's a good experience. (:

But, I am still not a fan of overseas camp. At least I'm not so afraid now. Haha. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment