Sunday, September 5, 2010

Countdown : 3 days!! :D

Ok, i really think my maths fail. I cant even count a countdown properly. Paper's on wednesday, so today + tomorrow + tomorrow tomorrow = 3 days. :D

I really don't know how i should go about studying mmb. The notes are already so concise that I don't have to type it out. I think i should just do the papers again. x.x glad that i have 3 days to study for this module (:

I had a terrible dream. I dreamt that i was shot by a gun. ):

Did i mention that writing the immunology paper was like writing a war manual? lols. Because everything inside is about eliminating, fighting, killing the pathogens. I was tempted to add in some bloodshed but the only blood that is possible in the paper is in a question where it said that there's this guy who scraped his knee. x.x

So it was a kinda boring paper. I think mmb will be like war also. It's about how our body is able to eradicate the bacteria and stop the infection or something like that.

And, I'm not some psychopath who is crazy about gore. x.x 

My bro and I decided to apply for a job at island creamery! well, idk if they're even hiring so... hahahhaa. it's just a dream to work at a icecream shop cause it's so cold there (:

Ok, gonna go drink some water and start mugging! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment