Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crazy,

Hello,

Hmm, realised that I haven't been buying much things online lately (which is darn great) and I can start saving up! :D

There was this one period of time which I seriously cannot stop buying things. And i suddenly got a lot of new clothes. LOL. But now, it kinda hurt to see my bank acc money to decrease, so I'm trying to control already.

Is this a kind of disorder? LOL. Well, if it is, I'm getting out of the disorder(shopping disorder? :X).

But I guess, one person can have many disorder in their lives.

But, I think a disorder can be anything. Even being obsessed with cleanliness can be a disorder. I guess some people just don't like to be too tidy and named it a disorder. ):

Everyone says "in moderation" is good. But what is moderation? A clean table with a pencil not at it's place? Haha, that would be weird.

Ok, this is getting no where, just letting my thoughts flow and not caring what I'm typing. My dad says, the future technology will involve us thinking and the computer or what-so-ever will be able to "know" what we're thinking and type it out or something. That's scary isn't it? I won't have time to organize what I'm thinking. x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment