Monday, October 4, 2010

Overflowing Joy,

Many of my 18 years old biggest test is over, and the results are out. Thank God, that everything turned out better than i thought they would be. I passed my BTT/FTT, passed my finals, passed my piano exam(which is a miracle!). And the upcoming one is my driving test which is coming in around 8 more days. If i pass it, I will really be .. speechless. I really don't deserve so much grace from Him.

I may not be the smartest out there, but I believe that God will bring me through everything. :D

My first day at my dad's office is alright, learnt a few stuff, did a few paperwork(such as tearing paper x.x). Haha. Not too bad:D very relax, but i somehow preferred the catering job because I get to experience and see more things. I get to go to events and know what is going on out there, and see how people behave and such. Different company behaves differently. Haha. Working for the catering company just allows me to remind myself not to behave like them next time when there are food around. :D

Oh well, there's gonna be another driving practice tmr. Hopefully I'll do well. I always rate myself after my driving lesson. The last one i rated myself 3/10. Cause i really sucked. I can't change lanes properly, did a few terrible mistakes while parking and am very forgetful. Probably cause i didn't get to attend lessons for 2 weeks. So hopefully this few lessons will buck me up. :D

I really love how life is now. (: Blessed with everything i need, or even more than i need. :D

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
-Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment