Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 2,

Week 2 is starting already! So fast.

I have a very boring weekend, so there's really no point updating a boring life to a boring blog to make it even more boring.

But anyway,

School's been not too bad, and I'm quite alright with it so far. Though the timetable keeps changing, but I guess that is normal. Lab sessions are ok, but I hate the fact that i have to wear goggles. ): Goggles makes my face have the goggles mark cause my cheeks are way too fat. Oh well..

Anyway, was just thinking (cause the youths were watching the Martin Luther show this afternoon)..

That when we are born, we can't really choose which family we are born to and how we will be born like. Some people, born in a poor family and is born with diseases or symptoms. They can't be cured, and have to suffer financially and physically. Well, since they are a baby, you can't really determine that they sinned, or are sinners so they really don't deserve that kind of life. Others, born with a silver spoon, healthy and well. Do you consider them as saints so they get such comfortable life? They are still a newborn baby afterall. I'm not going to talk about how they can change their lives when they grow up cause that is another case. But, when we were just newborn babies, did we get to choose which family to be born into?

Seems like God is rather unfair in this case ain't He. Well, this sounds cliche or cheesy or whatever, but I guess God has a plan for us in whatever family we are born into. Consider the diseased, or born without limbs (http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/about-nick), God still gave them a plan, or even a bigger plan than those that are much more fortunate. Look at me, I have everything I want, but I consider myself more pathetic than those that are suffering but choose to be strong. What is strong when I'm comfortable? 

Didn't plan to talk about Christianity but I guess if I want to talk about life before choice, I would have to touch on Christianity after all. It was God who created man anyway. Yes, we were created, believe it or not. I seriously cannot stand the fact that I am evolved(some so pokemon-ish) from an ape, or a single organism which can't even choose.

Oh well, I didn't derive this from the whole Martin Luther or what he did. I simply saw the crippled girl whom her mother carried her around and thought about how I am now, or how I would be if I'm born like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment