Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh no,

Oh yes. Results are out. :D

And thank God i did better than expected:D I really don't deserve my results considering the fact that i was getting 30+++++% out of 60% for CA. x.x Seems like my finals was pretty well done:D

Alright, nuff said bout studies. I'm not gonna work for catering company already. My mum bought me over at $8/hr. LOL. was hoping i can work longer for her, but her working hours start at 9am and ends at 6pm. x.x

My mouth can't stop chewing on food. x.x

It's another new month, and a new sem is coming up! Gonna work extra hard again to get better results:D I want GPA 4 for the coming 3 sems. HAHA. erhm, im not joking k. :D

Ok, I'm really darn bored at home. i cleared my notes, packed and threw away my typed notes and kept those teacher gave. Packed my table and it's ready to store new notes for next sem. :D

See, I'm so ready to get a GPA 4. hahahhah:D

No comments:

Post a Comment