Friday, October 22, 2010

School's starting,

Idk to be happy or sad that school is starting. Firstly, I'm glad that I don't have to work for my mum because it's really boring when there's nothing to do and it's freaking cold there. But I get to eat good food:D Secondly, school would be tying me down pretty badly, so I won't have time for many things ): Thirdly, I wish I was a little more special and don't have to attend school and still be able to get GPA 4. lol, which will never happen.

Oh well, so I just have to face the reality and attend school. I pretty much dread waking up early the most. And the traffic jams. ): I wish school is just next door.

No point complaining, just have to buck up.

Good thing is that school is 5 days and not 7 days. :D

I always wish that I would wake up with a taller body, slimmer face and bigger eyes. x.x Lol. Nothing wrong with dreaming right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment