Thursday, October 28, 2010

OH SHUCKS!

Oh yes, I slept throughout the afternoon and evening after I finish my revisions. x.x Wasted half a day, but i feel so refreshed now! :D

I never knew I'll get so emotional over my hamster. I thought I would be as nonchalant as i was dissecting our white mouse in lab. I thought I would be able to touch it and hold it. But I couldn't. This hamster is more than just an animal to me. It's a friend that can't talk but is able to make me feel warm and snugly when I see her running around happily.

Now that she's gone, the wheel's gotten quieter ):

I'm left with one more hamster, but he doesn't move around much. He likes to be very neat and clean and will make a place just for him to sleep. I don't know whats wrong with him but he used to run around often. I guess I need to wake him up more often cause he's always sleeping. It's still nice to see him warm and moving.

Tomorrow is Friday already. Time flies when I'm in school and I like how fast the weeks past.

No comments:

Post a Comment