Friday, October 15, 2010

Opps!

My bad, for the lack of updates ):

Been really devastated about my driving results ):

But i am pretty quite sure that I'll pass the 2nd time i take it. :D be optimistic Jiajia!

It's really funny how I can tell other people to cheer up and there's always a second chance, but now that i feel the pain and hurt, it's really hard to face the wheel again. ): It's even harder to face my instructor. I'm quite sure I'll get a real bad scolding from him for all the silly mistakes i made. Hais!

Stay optimistic please. Being sad won't earn me a pass anyway.

Just received my pay, pretty good. :D enough to buy me my shoes and pay back my watch. LOL.

That's something to be happy about (: but after paying for all these, I'm broke again. Waiting to get my pay from my mum. :D

Actually, I can't wait for November to end. Cause it's like stuck in between. It's like, there, but not there that kind of feeling. December is the ultimate holiday month that I like because it is christmas!! And christmas is nice because there are bright and pretty lights and people exchange gifts:D So November, hurry come and go please! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment