Sunday, December 12, 2010

Big, black wings,

Ok,

I shouldn't be blogging now, but I figured that I haven't been updating so I should post something up.

Here's a picture of a cat,

Credits to: stratjara

Bye, see you next time.

Nah, just kidding.

A nice picture to start off this post.

  Credits to: augenweide

This is how i feel now. Walking on some endless road. 
Been rather stressed out cause of CTs. Yea yea, I know, it's the CTs. But CT alone is some 10%-20%. If I do badly for this, I will feel so demoralized. ): Some people don't really find the need to mug as though it's the finals, but I kinda learnt my lesson that I have to do well for CT to do well for the sem. I could have breezed through for the past 3 semester, but not for this sem. 

GOSH, and I shouldn't be typing a blog post at this crucial moment. But I just want to take a little break from my usual mugging. 

Random thought: Seeing all my friends who are in JC taking prom pics makes me feel like having prom. Too bad, I never had a prom. I wonder how I'll look in prom. Shorter under those long flowy dresses? Maybe.

Can't wait to fast forward to end of this week. At least A HUGE LOAD off my mind. Though another is coming right up after CTs, which is my long awaited driving test. I just want to pass it so badly! x.x 

I know that my grammer/vocab/language sucks to the max. Please don't blame me. That's why I put nice pictures to compensate(hope it works x.x).

I want to start reading books again, but I don't have the time to. Reading books is like a commitment. I can't just start and leave it alone. 

Ok, a break from words,

Credits to: turnerstokens
As you can tell, I'm famished. 

Ok, anyway, can't wait for Christmas to come. Happens every year, nothing special actually. But, I still can't wait for Christmas to come.

BUT, presents are actually getting lesser and lesser by the year. LOL. Ok, I shouldn't be thinking about that.

3 wishes for Christmas as usual. (:

And the last one is 1000000 more wishes! :D

Ok, mum is screaming for me to eat. Great, cause I'm super hungry. 

BYE for now, wish me luck for mbc. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment