Saturday, December 4, 2010

When you look me in the eyes,

Credits to: dolcevitaa

HELLO,

It's finally Saturday, but that would mark the end of the slack week also. Moreover, next next week is going to be CT week. ): Come on, I gotta mug my brains out.

Seeing the teachers go through the past year CT papers made CT seem so easy, I mean really? Multiple choices followed by fill in the blanks? Well, CT is worth 10-15% anyway.

But that makes me so complacent. I'm like, it's ok, I still have 2 more weeks to study, so I can read my notes, write the important points, do the papers later. GOSH. I really hate that I'm doing that.

I'm glad I've started on the papers. I don't like to do things halfway. Once I started it, I will finish it. :D That's great isn't it? hahahha.

My uncle was like saying, " You're studying something you're interested in right?" And i reluctantly nodded my head. I know no matter what my answer is, he just want to know that I'm studying something I'm interested in because he's talking about the screwed up Singapore education.

Well, I guess I'm a little interested. It's really interesting to see how meticulous God is when He created all of us. So unexplainable. Sometimes, science may seem so superior, much sophisticated than anything else. But actually, it's so pathetically insignificant. Whether there is science or not, everything has been made, everything has been done. Science discover, science don't create something out of nothing. If you think discovering is awesome, I think creating it and hiding it and letting people discover is even more awesome.

Just a little rant. It's just amazing to hear that my doctor uncle who has aced all his papers saying that studies is incomparable to moral. Which is of course, 100% true.

Ok, enough of this rant. December is passing so quickly. I didn't realize I'm already halfway through 10 days of December. I like to see months in weeks, or 10days. Cause that makes the months go faster.

I just hope I'll have a better Sunday, cause Sundays are always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment