Friday, December 24, 2010

I should have known,

Credits to: MrsHarryPotter14

My Christmas Eve night was shared with a bunch of mosquitos (maybe one, but because I have multiple bites I would like to assume there are many). Not impressive, really.

Disappointed by the fact that my family ain't very "on" about Christmas. No trees, no lights, not even the slightest hint of ham in our dinner. Not to mention, no presents. Alright, not the family, just the older generation. My brother's and I are rather hyped up for Christmas. (: I know I really shouldn't complain on Christmas Eve, but I would really, really, really appreciate at least 1% of effort to putting this a memorable Christmas.

I would love to watch "Home alone" now. It's a good show. At least, it's way better than the shows on Channel 8 right now.

Glad that my afternoon was well spent(:

I know boxing day is on Sunday, but, I've already unwrapped my only present. Haha. Thanks to my most love one for the present. Really appreciate it (:

Gotten myself a pair of Ray-bans. Took me long enough to search for it. Everywhere in Singapore is sold out on their new wayfarer.

I'll take a look back at my previous Christmas Eve.

Ah,

Happy birthday to my hamster. (: Though your companion died, which I'm still rather affected about. But I'm glad you pulled through (: I should give you a little present later (:

Looks like my last Christmas was well spent. I hate that I have a bad memory. ):

I hope your Christmas is not as bad as mine (: Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment