Thursday, December 30, 2010

I need a little more luck,

Credits to: Carlieee1

Apologies for the lack of updates. I was away for a camp for the past few days. Nothing much to say about the camp, it's like another FOC-the mini version.

Maybe just a little rant.

Sometimes, I find it weird to answer questions when I don't even mean the answers. It's even weirder to hear people repeat the same answers when we know that it isn't how they feel. Of course the answers would vary between people to people, and not all the time they are as bad as they are. It's as though the question is being asked to force an answer that we want. It is just me that I only see the good points? Or is it others who only want to talk about the bad ones. I really don't know. But I just don't like how people ask questions sometimes.

Oh well.

Everyone is writing about their new year resolutions and what happened during 2010. 2010 wasn't an ultimately awesome year for me, but I would say it's not too bad. I had my fun times, and my down times. Poly life seem to make the end of a year not so much the end of the year, cause we're in the middle of semester 2. So now my months are kinda screwed up. I categorize my years in terms of my year in poly. For example, end of year 1 is one year. end of year 2 is another year. Not end of December is one year. So no point saying what happened in 2010. I am really kinda messed up.

But my life is kinda boring anyway. Nothing much happened. Probably the recent events, like getting baptised and getting my driving license. Didn't travel to far away lands, or went to any huge events.

How about new year resolution?

It's already half way pass sem 2, but I guess I'll still work hard for my another sem. Don't buy so much things online. Exercise more. Clear my wardrobe. Clean my room. No more junk food. Drink more water. Read more news. Be more organized. Meet datelines more efficiently.

Is that 10? I'm lazy to count.

365 days seems so long. But it's just 12 times of 30 days, 52 times of 7 days. 52 times of 7 days seems shorter. Maybe because the 7 days seem so fast to pass.

But really, looking forward to 2011. In terms of the financial and relation status globally, my own academic and financial progress, my family and friend's relationships and the upcoming challenges that I'll face in FYP and attachment. Of course, I would really want to go for a trip or 2 in year 2011. Probably to Japan, Taiwan, if possible, the United States.

But I seem so old. 19 is like nowhere. It's one year away from 20, but not there yet. How much would 1 year mean? I don't know how much I've changed from the starting of Jan till now. But I guess many one year(s) matter.

Oh gosh. I'm turning 20 soon. I'm no longer a -teen. I should be glad, ain't I?

1 more day to spend in 2010. Would I miss this year? I guess I would on the first day of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment