Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do I look like, I won't care?

Credits to: ContagiousPixie

A big sigh to start off this post.

I can't believe I am such a dumbass. It's not a question I've never seen before. ): There goes 8 marks. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Seriously felt like slapping myself when I saw that question. First slap:(to test if I'm dreaming) SURE A NOT?! I DID THIS QUESTION LIKE 2X!. Second slap: GOSH, I CANT GET THE SAME ANS(cause the concentration was different and I didnt know). Third slap: WALIAOOOO. IS "SPECIFIC EXTINCTION COEFFICIENT(E)". Very nice OLH. very nice.

Ok, forget it. It's over. That's what everyone would say.

Btw, in cause if you don't understand, Specific extinction coefficient is E1%. Not E. E is molar extinction coefficient. Just saying. Blame it on myself for being an indecisive freak who can't decide to use E1% or E.

Hais, oh well. I guess there'll be always a module which is not so favourable. Last sem there was 2. This sem there's only 1. I should be grateful.

Now, I shall emo in my room. Though it won't change anything, but at least it makes me feel better than trying to mug my heart and soul out and then turns out that I can't do any question.

Not that NOT mugging will help me do any question. But better than mugging and can't do any question.

But of course I'll mug. Just not now.

On the brighter side, there's only one paper left. And then I'll be flooded with techtalk, laserquest, trial camp and what nots. Hohoho, GG to me.

Hais, really can only say GG to me.

Kay, nuff' of rantin'.

I was looking at the birds flying around today and wondering if they are siblings or friends. How odd.

Oh, just nice. 7 days later and it's my driving test. If I pass, I will really go buy a rayban wayfarer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment