Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve,

Credits to: augenweide

Hello,

Firstly, Merry Christmas Eve to all(:

I haven't been updating due to techtalk. I'm glad to say I've more or less done with it (: It's been really tiring doing up the magazine. But it's a good experience.

Anyway..

First things first, I've passed my driving test! (: What's better, I've passed it with 2 points :D God provides more than enough:D Haha. But driving on road is really different. Been driving with my mum around for the past 2 days. Quite scary because I'm still very slow. I like it slow actually. Gives me more time to react. Blame it on my slow reaction.

Then, comes Christmas! Yea, it's christmas, but it's not a time for me to take a break. With 3 projects awaiting me to start, I'm rather tight on my schedule. It's really disheartening to see teachers flooding us with work during this festive season. ):

Alright, I'm really tired. Shall continue to blog some other time (:

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment