Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey oh, let it snow oh,

Credits to: mandamick17

It's such a gloomy day today. The weather is really quite screwed up. Yesterday was SOOOOOO warm. And today is neither here nor there. ): When isit going to snow? ):

Anyway,

Mobio revision not going well. ): Keep getting distracted along the way by my lappy. Youtube, sgflea, shopping websites should totally be banned from my internet. Terrible.

But I WILL certainly finish my notes by tonight. I'm quite sure about that.

Don't have a good feeling nor a bad feeling about Molbio. Maybe it's because I'm hungry, again.

But I really want to do well for Molbio CT. So that Dr Lau and all the lecturers can see that I'm not that bad and maybe have a higher chance of granting HY and I our FYP first choice.

Gonna get ready to go for driving lessons. A time to let me relax my brain and crash all the cars on the street. Nah, just kidding. Lol. So GTA. hahahaha

Alright, gonna grab some food before I leave. And it looks like it's gonna rain. How awesome. Been wanting to practice in the rain. (:

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment