Saturday, January 1, 2011

Byebye 2010.

Credits to: NikkoTheNerd

My 100th post for year 2011 (:

The day started our pretty well. Good weather, healthy mood, accompanied by a warm cup of milo. Went for a short jog with my dad to Anchorvale CC for Mcdonald's breakfast. But turns out that my brothers reached Yiochukang earlier than expected and we had to go fetch them. So there goes my Mcdonald's breakfast. Went home and decided to have cereals for breakfast instead, but only to find ants in them and I actually ate a few of them(I think, though i prefer to think that I didn't because I only saw them at the peripheral of my bowl of cereal). Now I'm feeling rather nasty. Is there any side effects for eating ants? I should google that later.

Accomplished a few things during new year, including cleaning up my desks, washed by brushes and practice piano. Now, I'm left with half a day or more to complete my assignments.

Sad thing is, we don't have that Monday public holiday. If we do have that, I can really take a breather and probably go for a last walk along Orchard before massive homework and projects start to boil down my throat.

Sometimes, it's rather tempting to type a few stuff on the "Labels:" box on the right bottom side of this blogger text area. But if I were to do that for all my blogs, my tags would be hell long, because I won't remember which tags I used and I won't stick to it.

I just googled it. This is interesting. Take a look:D [LINK]

Ok, now I guess I have more antibodies in my body. This probably shows that my headache and blurry eyesight is not coming from the ants. Phew.

Time for lunch. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment