Monday, January 10, 2011

A new beginning,

Credits to: sakaoglu

Ok, time to update. :D

It's been raining for the whole of today, except for now, when we're going to sleep. ): That sucks. Because sleeping with heavy rain + aircon at lowest temperature, hiding under my blanket is my favourite thing to do. But no, God decided that I should just be contented with my aircon and blanket.

Been informed rather last minute that I have to finish an assignment. The assignment is rather easy, so oh well. But I couldn't do all the questions. So I shall ask my friends tomorrow. ;D

I'm all prepared for the crazy day tomorrow, or I think I am. Bought my bread, gonna sleep early tonight, and prepare my notes for tomorrow. Though I'm rather worried that I won't be able to survive through BIF. "It's just 2 hours out of 24 hours, I'm sure you can do it!", I said to myself. ):

Ok, off to do my stuff. Nights happy little earthlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment