Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pain,

Credits to: with-0ut

It's almost halfway through the week, and I'm barely surviving.

Teachers kept on reminding us about our upcoming tests and presentations. And I haven't even finish ANY of them. FYE is coming is around 1month's time, and I'm barely prepared. GOSH.

Good thing FYP results came out. BAD thing is IDK where to go for internship. ):

Finished Kreb's cycle and ETC revision. Now still got Gluconeogensis, Glycogenesis and glycogenolysis to revise. And they are the scary topics. x.x I think I'm gonna die.

Oh my, I dont even have the mood to count down to CNY. Cause after CNY is pile loads of test and presentations and BIF 40% test.

Please, don't let me screw up my 40% test.

Tmr is another devastating and seemingly cruel long day. Full 5 hours of INAC can destroy my brain. It's not that I haven't been having 5 hours of INAC every wednesday, it's just that, the ending weeks of sem 2 is just too heavy.

Stress stress x.x

I think my hormonal level is causing me to think too much. I have to take it easy. x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment