Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 hours of dreams,

Credits to: Nellfairy

After a long day yesterday,

I managed to get a 12hours sleep last night. Haha. Shows how tired I am when I'm only half way through the week. Thank God for this one day break:D

Now I have to finish up my summary and search for more projects related stuff.

Thank God its Friday tomorrow! Finally, the tough week is gone:D Next week, 2 projects will be due and then I'm almost done with the projects!:D

Can't wait for CNY to come. You know why? Cause I realise that I only have to go to school on Monday for CNY! :D Thankfully, its the slack week on CNY week, so tuesday got no lessons, wednesday is a half day and there's no prac, so no school! And Thursday onwards till Sunday is CNY! :D:D:D

Ok, the only worrying thing about CNY is the food. There's too much goodies. ): So, I've decided to carry a bottle of water everywhere I go on CNY, and then whenever I'm tempted, I'll just drink water:D or maybe soyamilk, since soyamilk is my new favourite cause it's so filling:D haha.

And I shall run after CNY to burn off the extra calories. :D

My brothers and I are doing this Christmas Jar thingy. So, we'll just drop all our coins into the snapple bottle we all got, and when Christmas is here, we'll get to buy something that is worth that bottle of coins:D How great is that right! :D haha. Then we don't have to spend extra money to buy Christmas presents because we're all ready with tons of coins to spend. :D

My bottle is already 1/10 filled. I think I would need 4 bottles throughout this year. :D

OK. Off to do my projects! I think HY and Harrison is so worried bout our project. x.x Especially HY. Since we're in the same group for 3 projs. And I'm so carefree. x.x Haha. Sorry HY! I'll get the job done:D lol.

2 comments:

  1. actually right. i think it's harrison who'll be the most worried one LOL i more interested in getting our mbc ppt and all the tests out of the way first HAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Ya. I think we should finish it by wed:D

    ReplyDelete