Monday, January 31, 2011

Cause life's like a lemonade,

Credits to: islandtime


Hello people,

I'm feeling very awful right now due to some reasons :

1. MY MSN IS OFFICIALLY.... DOWN. I'm so so so sad. I feel so lost when I'm not online, not that I talk a lot online, but it's just so convenient to communicate whenever I have something to ask or something I need to know. Now, it's as though I have no connections with the outside world, especially when I need to ask my peeps about their choices for internship and what I should choose for mine. Good thing I have till 1st Feb. If not I'll just random pick already. ):

2. INAC TEST IS COMING UP AND I'M BARELY DONE WITH THE REVISIONS. I have finished the notes, yes. But... Do I think it's enough? No. Gosh. INAC is such a chore! I wish I have the ultimate brain to understand all the mechanics. Not say it's very tough to understand, but it's just so hard to get them all into my head. ):

3. CNY COMING - which is good. TESTS AFTER CNY - which is not good, at all. Tests just kept flooding after CNY. I'm NOT EVEN 1% PREPARED FOR BIF. Die. Die. Die. Die. And finals are just 1month away. GGGGGGGG. ):

4. STILL WORRIED ABOUT INAC - nuff' said. ):

Oh my... I'm really really really worried. ):

I'm I normal? or is this some kind of disorder. ):

Hais. It's been raining so frequently nowadays that I wish it's snowing instead. The frogs are so happily croaking away because it's their favourite weather. It's my favourite weather to snuggle into my blanket and on the aircon and sleep the whole night through with lightnings and thunders. Somehow it just makes me feel comfortable. Gosh, I really think I have some kind of disorder. ):

How many ): do I have in this post? Hais...

No comments:

Post a Comment