Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'll need another straw,

Credits to: Livson

I know I shouldn't be blogging, Cause the amount of things I have to do suddenly DOUBLED, or maybe TRIPLED. x.x

The method of clearing ethidium bromide by Quillardet and Hofnung is interesting. Lol. Amazing how KMnO4 and HCL + NaOH can actually make ethidium bromide not a mutagen and not a carcinogen. :D Don't know what's the reason behind it, so just found it amazing. ;D

So easily amazed right. Hahahha.

Anyway, It's really gonna be a VERY busy 5 weeks. I just hope I can take a breather somewhere. ):

Hais. Doubt I'll enjoy CNY with all the worries. ):

Andddddd, LSCT havent announce to us our FYP choices yet. OH MYYYYY. So disappointing. ):

I MUST FINISH:
- Studying MBC in 2 days
- BIF/MOBIO PROJ before next week ends
- MBC PROJ by Wednesday
- the rest.... hais. I survive this week then say.

I've always wanted to set up a lemonade stall outside my house and sell lemonade to passerbys since young. I dont know why, but this idea sounds really fun. You know those lemonade stalls with wooden signboards and just simple set up? Haha. I think I watch too much shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment