Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You can't bring me down,

Credits to: honeybirdd

Days after new year is super busy. I finally can take a break today because there's no school. Time to finish up my unfinished assignments and projects.

Been really tempted to get myself a camera. But, I don't take pictures that much. I find it a hassle to transfer the pictures around. I don't even want to take the camera out and take pictures of people or myself. ): Hais.

The next event is Chinese New Year. :D I like CNY. Everything is good, other than making myself fat. And the good thing is that this year's CNY doesnt clash with study breaks or any tests. So at least, I think I don't have to bring my notes around and just enjoy the company:D

Tired day today. Lethargic. ):

This first week of school is very slack. In fact, I only need to go back to school on 2 days for lessons. (:

Ok, I really don't know what to blog. Shall end here. (: BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment