Thursday, January 20, 2011

The wardrobe and the lion,

Credits to: IlampIlampIlampI

And so,

My house underwent a few changes. New fridge, new desktop, new massage chair, new wardrobe(for me!:D). I think that's about it but it's new enough for CNY. Not that we change our house appliances every year, but it's something new this year. We probably change them every 5-8 years, so that's considerably long. Anyway, the new wardrobe is HUGE. Ok, it's not that big, but definitely bigger than my old one. And has LOTS of space for new clothes:D hahahah. And I revamped my room layout. Now i'm sleeping directly under the column, which is, a little uncomfortable. Probably going to go Ikea soon to get some more stuff for better organisation. (:

Been real busy nowadays. Glad that INAC is done:D and INAC test is pushed back by a week, so is MBC presentation. Haha. So next week need to chiong again. Gosh. But thinking about graduating from poly soon makes me motivated. Just a little while more and it's not all about books and everything already! :D

Eating lots of junk food lately. ):

Hais. Okok, time for lunch! :D byeeeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment