Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So she said, What's the problem baby?

Credits to: TwiztedMetal

I've been googling so much that when I want to blog, i went to type google.com instead ):

BUT, I reached blogger safely anyway. :D

Btw, I'm still so tempted to get this:
): But I know I'll probably take LOADS of pictures during CNY and then neglect this all over again. So so so tempting. Everyone says its awesome. Should I get it? I don't think so ):

Had a productive 3 hr after school with HY doing our 2 projects. I think we've made a good progress (: Now just have to settle the summary and figure out what the heck INAC is talking about. 

Must study hard must study hard must study hard must study hard. 

Oh well, nothing interesting nowadays except for school which takes up 90% of my time. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment