Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day to day,

 Credits to: BartoZ

Restless day..

It's a no-school day, so I got to wake up late. Did some work, but still feeling rather restless. Idk if it's because of the rain, or because I'm just feeling sucky. Oh well...

It's gonna be Friday again. So amazing how the week just fly past like this. Common test is coming very soon, and I hope I can get desirable results. (:

After common test, it's driving test. Gosh. I really hope I can get it done and over with. I really don't want to go to cdc again.

The A level peeps are going to graduate from their JC already. So fast! I think suddenly it'll be my 21st birthday already. HAHAHAH. :D I'm choosing between a grand piano or a car. (Nahhhhhhh, I know it won't come true. x.x )

You know, I'm not really a very social person as much as I would like to think that I am. I really hate crowds. I hate stares and I hate squeezing around. But I'm glad that my friends don't mind me being not a very social person. :D

Hohoho, I want my Ray-ban Wayfarer along with my driving license. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment