Monday, November 29, 2010

Take a chill pill,

Credits to: ssecret

Its 6.39pm now and I'm hungry. So glad that it's gonna be a free Tuesday tomorrow!

Alright HY, I'll mention you in my blog(since you'll mention me in yours:D). Uhhhhh, I guess, sorry for not pei-ing you while you're drinking your tehping? hahahha. But thanks for being a great friend nonetheless :D

Lab was pretty.. amusing. Everyone was having fun with dry ice. I think mol bio lab should provide more dry ice for us to play:D because the waiting time during mol bio lab is really unbearable. ):

But I guess everyone was just happy because there's no school tomorrow!

It's the raining season now, and I really hope that there's snow in Singapore. Singapore, please drift further away from the equator. (I know there'll be earthquakes if that happens. ): )

Why can Singapore be located here :

Then we'll have polar bears and penguins as our pets:D

No comments:

Post a Comment