Friday, November 26, 2010

It'll just take a minute of your life,

 Credits to: TchaikovskyCF

Feeling so lonely. Reached home and my parents and brothers are not around. Have to eat dinner alone. ):

TGIF. It's finally the end of an odd week. I'm hoping for a better next week. Common test is just round the corner, and I really just have to sit down and mug through those chapters.

Got so much more things on my list. The thing that worry me the most is the location for laser quest. They can't seem to accommodate to the dates that I have to put laser quest on. Sometimes they reply fast, sometimes they reply like snails. It's quite worrying at the rate I see things go.

I really would like to think that if the world is just the way it is, it would be great, but it's not. If the world is actually filled with Harry Potter, or Twilight, or a little of Star Wars, I think it'll be a lot more interesting. I may belong to one of them:D how fun is it to think that way. But the down part is that, they are all categorized under "Fiction". I guess I only got to live this life once, and I have to live it with a limit under the big blue sky. ):

 
Forgive my ever lousy photoshop skills. I can't help it. :X

But I still thank God that it's Friday, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment