Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sleep sleep sleep,

Nowadays lessons end super early, so I get to go home early, and I'll sleep ): All the way till evening. Feels more awake but I don't really like to take afternoon naps. I end up with headaches most of the time. ):

Good thing is that tmr, I'll probably end school at 9.30am. LOL. I prepare to go school and then go for 1hr lesson then go home. This week is really SUPER slack.

Excited bout Friday! :D

Hais, there really isn't much things happening in my life nowadays. ): I can only say that I wish Singapore snows. Been thinking how it would be if Singapore snow:D I would probably bring a snowboard to school everyday since NP is full of slopes. :D haha. How cool is that! :D

If I win 100k, I'll take a portion of that and go US and stay there for a month or something. lols. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment