Saturday, November 20, 2010

That little space up in my head,

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/324/5/e/17__by_gabulinka-d337fxz.jpg

Idk to say the week that is about to pass a hectic or slack week. I have got no lessons on 3 days of the weekdays. But the weekend is terribly packed. ): At least I've finished what i ought to do(except for studying for the coming test thoroughly).

To-do-list:
-I&E : Call up childcares, orphanages
-ODA: Call up laser quest company
-School: Test on monday, revisions for past lectures
-Home: Popo's Birthday
-Church: Baptism interview

Popo's birthday celebration is tomorrow and that would probably take up my whole night time. ): Hais. Just came back from St. Regis and I don't have enough time to study.

Baptism interview is scary too. x.x I haven't read through the past notes from the baptism class. GOSH!

And the test on monday. ): Haissss. I thought I was bringing my life back on track. But one hectic weekend is able to make me so rush and troubled.

HOW?

I just hope tomorrow's afternoon would be well spent. I need to stress myself to go over my limits. I just got to.

No comments:

Post a Comment