Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let's say, 3 weeks?

Happy 21st birthday cousin! :D

In 3 years time, It'll be my turn. :D

Some pictures I took with my bro testing out the iphone camera app:D







The pictures turn out ok ba. The old old pictures are from another camera app. I still like the ones that are not the vintage one. That app provides a lot more picture functions:D

Don't normally take pictures, was really bored there because we could only talk to our cousins and me and my other cousins got like a age gap. And the only cousin whom I can talk to is having her birthday. So she don't have the time to talk to me. ): So I had to self entertain.

Her buffet was catered by Neo-garden. And their food was.. quite disappointing. I heard that they are rather good, but turns out that the food was average, or some not even average. Maybe because it's buffet. I shouldn't stereotype, but from the previous caterer I worked for, and all the other buffets I've eaten, they don't really taste that awesome. But I've tasted better than Neo-garden, for sure.

And her massive macaroon cake! Gosh. There's like 100 macaroon on it. This is the first time I've tasted a macaroon. I thought it would be like soft and cake-y texture, but to my surprise, it's not like this at all. It's rather chewy, and biscuity. The first bite was good, but then after one macaroon, the second tasted too sweet. The first one itself was sweet, but the second one killed me.

I don't have pictures of her cake and food because she had a photographer to take her pictures and I'm lazy to swipe out my good ol' Iphone 3megapixel camera to snap. So I'll be waiting for her to upload the pictures on FB and the kope it from there:D

Next event: Wenwen jiejie's home concert. I'm kinda forced to go. But it's ok cause it's a good exposure. I'm just rather tired and need some rest. Good thing is that next week is rather slack. :D

Alrighty, Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment