Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mcdonald's, Justacia and Marche,

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJrxF3yJ4n8ZsUPeKCNonptII0CqcIlrX2ejjyIWrRZHUnuxjcvkExTCGgLOgcdtYCyJQVreK3n2mxbw9KmOzSlCVnvtgLUqTa-lVYtT3tCYRl2juLKIv3Q0KMtGmqxZz4O4M9ivI-7KA/s320/DSC01107.JPG
Gosh! Today's like the eat out day. ): Which is bad. I ate Mac's in the morning, Justacia in the afternoon then marche at night! ): So so so so so .... Hais!
But I enjoyed the marche most, duh!:D Rosti with Salmon is my fave because it taste so great. (: I don't like how my potato taste today though, a little bit too oily for my liking. 
 
Tomorrow is another no school day! But gotta go to school for FYP talk. ): Really wish i can just stay at home and rest. 
Alrighty, feeling rather bloated up now, gonna go do other stuff(s). :D nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment